Job Posting Detail
Truck Driver CDL B/NON CDL - Local | Sterling, VA
TransForce is seeking full-time CDL B or Non-CDL drivers in Sterling, VA
- $21.00 Per Hour Plus Benefits & Home Daily
- Monday thru Friday, Occasionally Saturday - 8:00 AM Start Time
- 8-10 Hours Per Day
- Light Touch Freight
- Covid Vaccination Required
TransForce offers steady work to our drivers. This position is Monday thru Friday and drivers will start work at 8:00 AM. Our CDL B/Non CDL Drivers earn $20.50 - $21.00 per hour. You will not want to miss these opportunities. Do not forget to ask your recruiter about our benefits package with health, dental, vision, 401k, & more.
CONTACT OUR LOCAL RECRUITER TODAY
APPLY NOW or CALL 571-339-1820 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Truck Driver – CDL Driver (Transportation)
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580