Job Posting Detail
Truck Driver - CDL A&B - Local & Regional | Atlanta, GA
TransForce is seeking full-time Local & Regional drivers in the Atlanta, GA area
- Class A - $1,300 to $1,600 Weekly Average Plus Benefits
- Flatbed, Reefer & Van
- Class B - $1,000 to $1,200 Weekly Average Plus Benefits
- Box Truck & Flatbed Truck
- Positions Located in ,Atlanta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Carrollton, Calhoun, Dalton, Fairburn
TransForce offers steady work to Class A drivers. Drivers earn $1,300 to $1,500 per week. Our drivers have the option to be home daily or weekly. Multiple shifts are available to meet your work/home schedule. You do not want to miss these opportunities. Don't forget to ask your local recruiter about our benefits package with health, dental, vision, 401k & more.
CONTACT ONE OF OUR LOCAL RECRUITERS DEBBIE OR JENNY TODAY 678-213-2932
APPLY NOW or CALL 678-213-2932 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Truck Driver – CDL Driver (Transportation)
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580