Job Posting Detail
CDL Trainer/Instructor | Denver, CO
Become a CDL Trainer in Denver, CO
***** 3,000 Bonus for Completion of Instructor Training Program ****
**** Up to $7,000 in Bonuses Within the First 18 Months ****
Do you want to be home every night? Do you enjoy working with people? Do you want to help with the future of America's truck driver supply? Military Veterans and members of the Military Community please apply!
As a Trainer, you will assist with the daily operations of driver training instructional programs offered by United States Truck Driving School, a TransForce Group Company.
- Present instruction in a professional, timely, and accurate manner, consistent with school standards, operating procedures and curriculum guidelines.
- Be prepared to instruct, supervise and monitor students actions in all phases of training
- Ensure all instructional materials are appropriate for program and relay recommendations for change.
- Evaluate students daily, make formal evaluations on a regular basis by utilizing appropriate academic and skills tests.
- Participate in professional organizations, staff meetings and in-service education.
CALL US @ 706-553-1242 FOR MORE INFORMATION OR APPLY NOW
Apply Here: https://forms.gle/KkNruU1r7Wx6RLnH8
APPLY NOW or CALL 720-591-2335 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Truck Driver – CDL Driver (Transportation)
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580