Job Posting Detail
Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Detroit, MI
TransForce is seeking full-time professional drivers willing to pick up truck in Detroit, Dearborn, Pontiac, or Saint Clair MI
- $20.00 Hourly plus $5.00 Hour Health & Wellness Bonus
- Weekly Gross Pay $1,169 to $1,492
- Average Weekly Hours 45 to 55
- Willingness & Ability to cross into Canada Required
- Must be Flexible with Shift - Possible Overnight
- Must have open availability - 7 days a week
- Roller Racks of Mail
TransForce offers steady work to our class A drivers. Willingness and ability to drive into Canada with an Enhanced License, Passport or FAST Pass is required. Drivers must be flexible with shifts and there is a possibility of overnights. Our local drivers earn $20.00 per hour plus $5.00 per hour health and wellness bonus for the first 40 hours. Must have open availability (7 days per week) as DOT hours will allow. Including Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays. Must be willing to drive personal vehicle to all four locations to pick up truck (Detroit, Dearborn Heights, Pontiac and Saint Clair). This is a touch freight position delivering roller racks of mail. Don't forget to ask your recruiter about our benefits package with health, dental, vision, 401K & more. Apply now online or call a recruiter for more information.
CALL OUR LOCAL RECRUITER RAE ANNE TODAY
APPLY NOW or CALL 313-388-8928 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Truck Driver – CDL Driver (Transportation)
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580