Job Posting Detail
Truck Driver CDL A - On Site Coordinator | Butner, NC
TransForce is seeking a CDL A On Site Coordinator
- $900 - $1,000 Weekly Average plus Benefits
- 2nd Shift - 5:30 PM - 2:30 AM
- 2 Years Class A CDL Driving Experience Required
TransForce offers $900 to $1,000 weekly average plus benefits. 2nd shift on site coordinator 5:30 PM - 2:30 AM. Responsibilities include recording customer volumes from pick ups, moving trailers to appropriate doors, nightly yard checks, loading and unloading trailers as needed, nightly run for pick up, and on call as needed.
CALL ONE OF OUR LOCAL RECRUITERS STACEY, MOLLIE, OR MICHELLE TODAY
APPLY NOW or CALL 336-315-9203 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Truck Driver – CDL Driver (Transportation)
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580