Job Posting Detail
Dispatch Supervisor | Ontario, CA
TransForce is seeking a full-time dispatch supervisor in Ontario, CA
- Must have supervisor experience preferably in LTL industry.
- Pay will be determined depending on experience.
- Must have 1 year experience in dispatch and 5 years of supervisor experience.
- Must have excellent computer skills and experience using AS400, Email, Outlook, Lean, Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Etc.
- Ability to multi-task, think fast and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good working geographic knowledge of the Greater Los Angeles, Inland Empire and San Diego areas and be able to calculate time and distance to and from these locations.
- Oversee Facility Operations.
- Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TransForce offers steady work for dispatch supervisors. This is a night shift, 2:00 PM to Midnight. The dispatch supervisor will be responsible for routing the shipments by truck and location. This position pays depending on experience. You will not want to miss this opportunity. Don't forget to ask about our benefits package with health, dental, 401k, & more. Apply now or call a recruiter for more information.
APPLY NOW or CALL 909-987-3129 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Truck Driver – CDL Driver (Transportation)
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P3