Job Posting Detail
Transportation Dispatcher | Savannah, GA
TransForce is seeking an experienced transportation dispatcher in Savannah, GA
- $50,000 per year
- Responsible for all daily communication, planning, and event tracking of company drivers.
- Also accountable for working with customers and drivers to ensure any service issues are dealt with as they arise.
- Candidate should posses strong relationship and communication skills, DOT compliance knowledge, knowledge of load specific systems, and a keen sense of safety in all aspects of the transportation industry.
- Knowledge of TMW is also preferred.
- Requires 2 years of experience. Driver management or intermodal drayage dispatch experience is preferred.
TransForce offers a great work environment to its dispatchers, drivers, and other team members. Our dispatchers make $50,000 per year and are offered benefits. Our benefits package includes health, dental, 401k & more. You do not want to miss this opportunity to join the TransForce team today!
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO SAV@TRANSFORCE.COM
APPLY NOW or CALL 912-200-5238 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Truck Driver – CDL Driver (Transportation)
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1