Beacon Building Products
0+ (includes CDL students)
Travel locally to deliver building materials to our customers, while adhering to and understanding safety policies and regulations.
• Pre-inspecting truck, load with materials and verify load for accuracy
• Setting up job perimeters, inspecting the site to ensure a safe environment to unload
• Guiding helper to ensure safe unloading
• Communicating regularly with dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at the job site
• Communicating potential on-site hazards to branch management
• Keeping logbook up to date at all times
• Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 0 hours
Monday - Friday
Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Beacon is the largest publicly traded distributor of roofing materials and complementary building products in the United States and Canada. We are among the oldest and most established distributors in the industry. Beacon is a leading provider of commercial and residential roofing, siding, windows, decking, insulation, specialty lumber, waterproofing, and air barrier systems to the North American building industry. We have supported contractors who rely on us to help them save time and build more for nearly 100 years. Our team of more than 6,000 employees throughout North America works to ensure contractors have immediate, local access to the building supplies and roofing products they need, exactly when they need them. Through strategic investments in new technology and an ever-expanding network of locations throughout the United States and Canada, we help contractors save time, manage work more efficiently, and enhance their businesses.
Trucking jobs at your fingertips
Get alerts for new jobs in your area.