US1635 Bellissimo Distribution, LLC - Greco WisconsinZip Code:
Full TimeTravel Percentage:
0Sign - on bonus $5,000
Essential Duties and responsibilities
• Drive company vehicle to deliver food & restaurant items
• Complete pre-trip/post-trip inspections and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment to ensure that vehicle is in proper working condition
• Operate vehicle in a safe manner, obeying all traffic laws & established traffic patterns
• Safely utilize a 2-wheeled dolly to unload products from truck
• Provide excellent customer service while delivering of products
• Complete required invoicing; turn in all receipts/cash collections from deliveries
• Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, manifests, invoices in accordance with regulations
• Immediately report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicle
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• Must possess a valid CDL "A" license with a clear MVR (Motor Vehicle Record)
• Must possess valid Medical Card as required by DOT
• Able to lift up 75 lbs. frequently
• Able to use a 2-wheeled dolly, up/down ramps & stairs, carrying loads of up to 300 lbs.
• Must be able to read, write, speak English
• Must be able to perform basic math, addition & subtraction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to work indoors and outdoors, in hot/cold, wet/dry environments depending on the season. The employee will be required to enter coolers or freezer areas to deliver products. The noise level is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to drive for long periods of time. In addition, the employee will be required to walk, sit, speak, read, hear, bend, reach above/below shoulders, and lift heavy objects, up to 75 lbs. Specific vision required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.comHOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.