Job Location: Denver, NC
Route Type: Local
Type of Assignment: Dedicated
Hours Per Shift: 10 Hours
Hours Per Week: 70 Hours
Shift Start Time: 06:00 AM
Working Days: Mon-Sun
Transmission Type - Automatic
CDL Class: CDL B
Experience: 2+ Years
Handling: Live loading, Live unloading
· Travels to worksite, transporting materials, equipment, and occasionally other staff.
· Flushes, empties, and cleans units; performs other services required to maintain or repair units, tanks, and system.
· Cleans and disinfects areas affected by sewage.
· Deliver or pick up units on route.
· Requests and/or orders necessary supplies and equipment.
· Updates maps and routes assigned, providing feedback to routing team.
· Weekend & evening hours, required.
Headquartered in Nashville, FusionSite is a leading site services company that partners across the East & Midwest on sanitation and related temporary infrastructure equipment and services. We are a high-growth company operating a large commercial vehicle fleet across 21 locations in 9 states servicing our customer base of commercial and residential builders, professional and collegiate sports teams, special event and concert venues, and other facility operators including the government and the military. We are an essential employer. Our team members keep construction, shipping, manufacturing, and special events happening. It might not be glamourous, but everyone has needed us at some point. Our team meets that need with high attention to quality and dependability. If you’re someone that people can count for their daily business, we have a place on our team for you.