Overview CLEAN HARBORS OPEN HOUSE - OFFERS ON THE SPOT - CLASS A CDL DRIVERS Swing by on any day/time that works for you! We will have Hiring Managers on-site to speak with you. WHEN:
- Thursday, June 8th from 3pm – 7pm
- Friday, June 9th from 3pm – 7pm
- Saturday, June 10th from 8am – 1pm
QUESTIONS? Call/Text - Gloria at 843-642-0793 Please apply online so we know you are coming.
- Branch Address: 600 Crossroads Blvd, Logan, NJ 08085
Clean Harbors in Bridgeport, NJ (Logan Township, NJ) is seeking a Class A CDL Driver to operate a variety of heavy and light duty trucks/work equipment at our customer sites; some of the vehicles operated include vacuum trucks, Cuscos, guzzlers, and roll offs. This role is responsible for performing driving and non-driving duties on and off customer sites associated with hazardous waste clean-up.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed (team atmosphere where everyone helps)
- Operate a variety of Class A trucks
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Manual labor on site to ensure fulfillment of customer needs
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, and various reports
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U. S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements
- Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- By position, ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis every other week
- By position, site-remediation, equipment decontamination, and the handling of hazardous materials
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement within 90 days of employment
- Ability to use various mobile devices
- Perform physical functions per job requirements
- Successfully complete a background check, drug test, and physical, by position
- Per OSHA’s Respiratory Protection standard, 29 CFR 1910.134, employees in positions requiring respirators are required to meet facial hair standards.
- Commercial driver experience
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsement
- Previous Hazmat experience
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Previous manual labor experience
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.