Now Building – Future Leaders!
Lumber Specialties, a division of US LBM Is seeking a Class A CDL Driver to join their team in Dyersville, IA!
We’re a people-first company that’s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now to join our team.
What you should know about working at Lumber Specialties:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are in a relaxed atmosphere; this is not a suit-and-tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions, and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement-driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Class A CDL Driver:
- Deliver and unload materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Prepare DOT-required log of time on duty and driving
- Organize and secure loads (Some Touch Freight)
- Assist forklift operators when loading
- Complete daily equipment pre-inspection
- Check orders for accuracy
Building your career with benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental, and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing education programs, paid training, and promotion from within.
Build your future today with Lumber Specialties.
US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local law.