oin the #1 beer distributor in the United States! We are hiring immediately and offering the following:
- Shift: First shift, Full-Time Monday - Friday(Weekends Off)
- Pay: $65000 - $90000 Per Year (Depending on experience and route)
- Prior touch freight experience highly desired
- Routes: Home Every Night and Off on Weekends, Major Holidays (8 Total)
- Must be 21 Years of Age
- Must have Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (1 year minimum experience)
- Benefits: Medical (default plan free to employees, spouses and dependents), Dental and Vision (available first of the month after 30 days of employment) 401k with Company match (after 60 days of employment)
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Henry Lee Distributors Named as Best Places to Work in South Carolina!
To efficiently deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Accurate collection of company assets to include payments, empty kegs, carts, pallets, etc.
- Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Rotate delivered products in a customer’s place of business to ensure product freshness.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor, co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have at least 1 year Class A commercial driving experience or equivalent experience in the military
- Maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with DOT requirements
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.