· Shift: Full Time. Monday-Friday, Home Daily
· Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Vacation
· Pay Rate: $831 weekly base pay plus case commission
The compensation range reflects the Company’s reasonable expectation at the time of posting. We consider a number of factors when making individual compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, and other business needs. This role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program.
Come join our team! We’re looking to hire talented individuals who can help us achieve our vision to be the leading beverage provider reaching people wherever they are with the brands they love.
Our knowledgeable team of drivers is responsible for efficiently delivering the right products to our customers in a professional, safe and timely manner. They pick up pre-loaded trucks from our distribution centers and drive routes pre-determined by our logistics team. We work hard to ensure our drivers are set up with the environment and support they need – like accurate orders, well-maintained trucks and equipment, and a strict compliance to safety regulations.
If you are interested in a career delivering globally recognized brands, this is a great way to get started. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge technology and opportunities to learn, grow and develop your career.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Abide by Company attendance policies.
- Safe and professional operation of a commercial motor vehicle, including but not limited to: Combination vehicles, straight trucks, or other vehicles such as pick-up trucks and service vans with a GVWR or GCWR over 10,001 lbs.
- Complete pre-trip, in-route, and post-trip inspections of equipment.
- Ability to operate vehicles in congested areas with limited space and potential obstacles.
- Comply with all applicable Department of Transportation regulations including but not limited: Controlled Substances, Commercial Driver Licensing, Driver Qualification, CMV Operation, Hours of Service; CSA inspections and compliance, Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance, etc.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-one-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor, co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with Department of Transportation Regulations and Reyes Fleet Safety Policy.
- Utilize an on board computer to track hours of service.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Safely and accurately unload and deliver multi-temperature product to customers utilizing a variety of preferred methods including lift gates, carts, conveyers, hand trucks, and/or pallet jacks.
- Utilize barcode scanners at the point of delivery as required to verify delivered product.
- Pick up returned product as required.
- Accurately complete delivery and pick up paperwork.
- Maintain contact with Dispatch to receive delivery or pick up instructions or changes in scheduled deliveries or pick-ups.
- Maintain route plan as provided by Dispatch. Communicate to Dispatch any barriers to maintaining the route plan so any changes can be communicated to the customer.
- Maintain knowledge and comprehension of all applicable Department of Transportation regulations and Company policies through Company training and certifications.
- Observe all local, state and federal laws and ordinances.
- Abide by all Reyes Holdings Company policies and procedures.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age with 1 year of Class A commercial driving experience or equivalent driving experience in the military.
- You must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with DOT requirements.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence, ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization, ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor, co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner.
- Position must pass a post offer drug test, and background check.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience with a handheld ordering device, prior grocery store experience, including stocking, product handling, and local delivery and unloading experience.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Experience in beverage delivery preferred.
- Local delivery experience preferred
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.