Now Building – Future Leaders!
Arrow Building Center, a Division of US LBM Is Seeking CDL Drivers to join their team in St. Croix Falls, WI!
Schedule: Mon-Fri: 7:00AM - 5:00PM schedule varies 40 hours a week
Wage: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour DOE
How You Will Spend Your Days as a CDL Driver:
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Operate forklifts, millwork van, boom and straight truck with Moffett forklift
- Build and stage loads for delivery
- Assist in receiving and unloading trucks
- Complete yard functions, inventory counts, material handling, yard organization, etc.
CDL Driver Requirements:
- Experience: 1-year CDL Experience with flat beds and/or tractor trailers (Recommended, but not required)
- Guidelines: Follows DOT and company safety guidelines.
- Special Skills: Class B CDL w/air brake endorsement or Class A CDL
- Physical: Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting: Ability to lift up to 100 lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork: Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- Get paid DAILY via DailyPay
- Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- We are committed to making a positive impact on our communities, associates and environment, guided by our five founding principles of People, Partnership, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement and Empowerment
How do we top that? We are a rapidly growing company that offers paid training and promotion from within.
Build Your Future Today With Arrow Building Center.
US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local law.